Aero Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aero Gaming

Aero Gaming

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

- Title's & Awards -

Go down 
+12
fiasko
Quakeh
Shizzle
D4rkFoxx
iSeimen
~Angel* Death
EnterShikary
MrNox1ous
Rillex <3
WooWoo
JinxyPoo
Pain
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ThaBoss000

Love : 0

- Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Title's & Awards -    - Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:59 pm

link me to topic?
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death
Owner
Owner

Love : 18

PostSubject: Re: - Title's & Awards -    - Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:20 pm

Well, you found it on your own Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vineetism169
Imbued

Love : 7

PostSubject: Re: - Title's & Awards -    - Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:25 pm

The best way to have it is by setting certain requirements like
(keep in mind this will be when you get server and team speak and such)

Kill death ratio on server over xxx

teamspeak and mic

Have to 1v1 shizzle and get this and this score

Play SnD with the clan

play HQ with the clan

(keep in mind, that if the players play good in one of these game modes, he can be in the forexample HQ team, and if he do good in 1v1, he just needs to train tactics and stuff and he'll be alright)

You all should be a part of this when you get new players, so every recruit should join the clan days, you should have a clan day atleast every other week.

they also need to be active on the forum and be a decent person =D

then everyone can vote, but despite what everyone say Death should have the final word, no matter if everyone else screams NO or YES, Maybe death, shizzle and mr nox can have that word together, and they can listen to what everyone else says, cause you know, every person will be nice in the trail, so try to get deeper than like him just cause he says ur a good player every round, cause thats begging, not praising Razz
Back to top Go down
Shizzle
Legend
Legend
Shizzle

Love : 13

PostSubject: Re: - Title's & Awards -    - Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:08 am

Imbued wrote:

teamspeak and mic

Play SnD with the clan

play HQ with the clan

(keep in mind, that if the players play good in one of these game modes, he can be in the forexample HQ team, and if he do good in 1v1, he just needs to train tactics and stuff and he'll be alright)

You all should be a part of this when you get new players, so every recruit should join the clan days, you should have a clan day atleast every other week.

then everyone can vote, but despite what everyone say Death should have the final word, no matter if everyone else screams NO or YES, Maybe death, shizzle and mr nox can have that word together, and they can listen to what everyone else says, cause you know, every person will be nice in the trail, so try to get deeper than like him just cause he says ur a good player every round, cause thats begging, not praising Razz

Could be modified a bit, but it's a good idea ;P..
I don't really see a reason to use ts3, when we could just use Skype.

Ass kissing won't work on us ;P.
Back to top Go down
http://NoBrain.dk
fiasko
Admin
Admin
fiasko

Love : 17

PostSubject: Re: - Title's & Awards -    - Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:28 am

Imbued wrote:

teamspeak and mic

Play SnD with the clan

play HQ with the clan

mmkay but the 1v1 with shizzle..i dunno; if he wants, ok but i think he hasn't so much time and he doesn't play aid so much (don't mean you are bad-you could beat every1-but it could also be death or nox or some1 else who is good and who is trustable.) lol except this: agree :p
Back to top Go down
Imbued

PostSubject: Re: - Title's & Awards -    - Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:08 am

well, shizzle got more stability, like he can have a bad day, but if he meets a noob he still pwn, but if its death ( no offence xD) he could get his ass kicked by a less good player :p

And btw shizzle, it was just an example, so not every singel person in this worlds applies, cause it will be a hell of alot work if so.
Back to top Go down
Shizzle
Legend
Legend
Shizzle

PostSubject: Re: - Title's & Awards -    - Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:37 am

Mhm Wink <3
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: - Title's & Awards -    - Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:52 pm

Imbued wrote:
well, shizzle got more stability, like he can have a bad day, but if he meets a noob he still pwn, but if its death ( no offence xD) he could get his ass kicked by a less good player :p

And btw shizzle, it was just an example, so not every singel person in this worlds applies, cause it will be a hell of alot work if so.

No offence taken, however the days where i fail are generally when i play other games or am using auto-weapons so can't quickscope :/

I like the general idea, however the score we need to set for them to get against Shizzle will need to be low xP
Back to top Go down
fiasko
Admin
Admin
fiasko

PostSubject: Re: - Title's & Awards -    - Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:53 pm

agreed ..
Back to top Go down
Shizzle
Legend
Legend
Shizzle

PostSubject: Re: - Title's & Awards -    - Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Set score dosn't really matter, it all depends on how well i'd be able to spawnkill em, and when i fail, what their tactics are.

So there shouldn't be a score limit to get in =P
Back to top Go down
MrNox1ous
Owner
Owner
MrNox1ous

PostSubject: Re: - Title's & Awards -    - Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:00 pm

i think for know it should be voting...us 5 or 6 higher ranked should vote YES or NO...if he gets more YES he passes...if its eaqule than Death decides...
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: - Title's & Awards -    - Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:20 pm

I think that Shizzle should be able to give a decent decision on his overall ability Smile
So no score needed.
Back to top Go down
fiasko
Admin
Admin
fiasko

PostSubject: Re: - Title's & Awards -    - Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:21 pm

shizzle is fair..but all the time so aggressive<3 =)
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: - Title's & Awards -    - Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:22 pm

I can beat him xP
Back to top Go down
D4rkFoxx
D4rkFoxx

Love : 2

PostSubject: Re: - Title's & Awards -    - Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:17 pm

I can't beat him xD ^^ :-)
Back to top Go down
Imbued

PostSubject: Re: - Title's & Awards -    - Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:06 pm

well, its not to find out what score he gets, but to find out how he can play, (if he can quickscope) (know a bit of tactics and stuff )

Like in my clan, they need to get atleast 15 kills against parad0x, and parad0x is better than me .. Wink
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: - Title's & Awards -    - Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:54 pm

I don't like Parad0x.. i don't know why... but i don't. He also doesn't like me.
Back to top Go down
Imbued

PostSubject: Re: - Title's & Awards -    - Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:46 am

I didn't like him in the start either, but he's that kind of guy who is great when you get to know them Smile
Back to top Go down
D4rkFoxx
D4rkFoxx

PostSubject: Re: - Title's & Awards -    - Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:38 am

yeah something like that is often normal..
Back to top Go down
fiasko
Admin
Admin
fiasko

PostSubject: Re: - Title's & Awards -    - Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:02 pm

at start i didn't like you 2 imbued Very Happy but now i like you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: - Title's & Awards -    - Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:18 pm

Imbued wrote:
I didn't like him in the start either, but he's that kind of guy who is great when you get to know them Smile

I don't know why but he seems to have such an arrogant atmosphere, like he is always trying to intimidate :/
Back to top Go down
D4rkFoxx
D4rkFoxx

PostSubject: Re: - Title's & Awards -    - Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:20 pm

fiasko i never hated u, i always loved you ... <3
Back to top Go down
Imbued

PostSubject: Re: - Title's & Awards -    - Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:24 pm

~Angel* Death wrote:
Imbued wrote:

I don't know why but he seems to have such an arrogant atmosphere, like he is always trying to intimidate :/

Well, I know right. but i guess thats what gives him the edge in cod Wink
And i am a lillbit like that myself, so that may be why i like him a bit more than u Smile
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: - Title's & Awards -    - Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:08 pm

You aren't like that, he is harsh, you are just cute when you do it <3
Back to top Go down
Imbued

PostSubject: Re: - Title's & Awards -    - Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:06 am

Im cute no matter what i do cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Title's & Awards -    - Title's & Awards -  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

- Title's & Awards -
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aero Gaming :: Updates to the Forum/Server-
Jump to: