Aero Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aero Gaming

Aero Gaming

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

so it comes to this... Steam ID

Go down 
+6
mullegirl
Herman1101
terppa
~Angel* Death
fiasko
Imbued
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Imbued

Love : 7

so it comes to this... Steam ID Empty
PostSubject: so it comes to this... Steam ID   so it comes to this... Steam ID EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:07 am

STEAM ID: Imbued

so i guess it all have come to this.. so imma ask you too post your steam ID here
For all those who will go on into steam, i hope you all will consider it Sad

some of the top members of aiw is now leaving, it was a good run, but now its
over for sure.

too all you who is not going to buy steam, take care.
If i weren't as addicted to mw2 as i am i wouldn't either but... i am :p
Back to top Go down
fiasko
Admin
Admin
fiasko

Love : 17

PostSubject: Re: so it comes to this... Steam ID   so it comes to this... Steam ID EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:21 am

dafuq? Sad
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death
Owner
Owner

Love : 18

PostSubject: Re: so it comes to this... Steam ID   so it comes to this... Steam ID EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:10 pm

Actually imbued there is still a chance for AiW, i've been talking to Terppa, apparently they have stopped AOPS and AMW£.
And the letter may be fake...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vineetism169
terppa

Love : 0

PostSubject: Re: so it comes to this... Steam ID   so it comes to this... Steam ID EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:19 pm

~Angel* Death wrote:
Actually imbued there is still a chance for AiW, i've been talking to Terppa, apparently they have stopped AOPS and AMW£.
And the letter may be fake...
Well, the letter doesn't have anything to do with this anymore cause Activision is in this shit for real, but there is always a chance.

EDIT: And yes, they're removing aOPS and aMW3 for real.
Back to top Go down
terppa

PostSubject: Re: so it comes to this... Steam ID   so it comes to this... Steam ID EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:52 pm

NTAuthority wrote:
Update, 2012-03-11: Letter is legitimate, alterIW will likely comply to Activision's demands in stopping all activity. There is no ETA on when servers will go down, but it will be very soon.
Back to top Go down
Herman1101

Love : 1

PostSubject: Re: so it comes to this... Steam ID   so it comes to this... Steam ID EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:18 pm

1. You can played cracked MW2 on original Activision servers via game called Zero Gear. Thing is steam thinks you're playin Zero Gear when you are actually playin MW2. You can google this metod or if not tell me I'll explain you. (You need to have downloaded origi mw2, no alterIWNET) And ye I have original mw2 and bo on my steam. Wink
Back to top Go down
Imbued

PostSubject: Re: so it comes to this... Steam ID   so it comes to this... Steam ID EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:52 pm

Herman... this doesnt have anything to do with money! I dont fucking care if i have to pay 50€ for the game, cause i would do pay 150€ for AIW but, Steam sucks so much, there arent any "servers" there are only users making "private" matches, which makes us lag hard, and we cant choose which server to join, so you cant join the same server everytime and meet up with the guys =/

we will always have to talk with the people to join them and shit, IT WILL BE SHIT SHIT SHIT

Sad Cry
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: so it comes to this... Steam ID   so it comes to this... Steam ID EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:08 pm

My steam is chelseafc365 (btw im not a Chelsea fan i'm A Man U in and out, this account was made by my day xd)
Back to top Go down
mullegirl

PostSubject: Re: so it comes to this... Steam ID   so it comes to this... Steam ID EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:51 am

Here you go Very Happy http://nbsclan.org/index.php?topic=331.msg3343;topicseen#new
Back to top Go down
MrNox1ous
Owner
Owner
MrNox1ous

PostSubject: Re: so it comes to this... Steam ID   so it comes to this... Steam ID EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:02 am

Imbued wrote:
Herman... this doesnt have anything to do with money! I dont fucking care if i have to pay 50€ for the game, cause i would do pay 150€ for AIW but, Steam sucks so much, there arent any "servers" there are only users making "private" matches, which makes us lag hard, and we cant choose which server to join, so you cant join the same server everytime and meet up with the guys =/

we will always have to talk with the people to join them and shit, IT WILL BE SHIT SHIT SHIT

Sad Cry

lol, dont blame it on steam...its not steams fault that MW2 sucks donkey balls...
Back to top Go down
Imbued

PostSubject: Re: so it comes to this... Steam ID   so it comes to this... Steam ID EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:46 am

you know what i mean nox.. I mean the steam version of the game, and also . YES
Steam sucks! I can't play black ops on it, not even singel player! Like wtf ? and when i sendt a support ticket they couldnt help me even a little bit...

Fuck steam Sad
Back to top Go down
MrNox1ous
Owner
Owner
MrNox1ous

PostSubject: Re: so it comes to this... Steam ID   so it comes to this... Steam ID EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:13 pm

again not steams fault...i play my 40+ games perfectly normal including cod2, mw3 and blops xD
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: so it comes to this... Steam ID   so it comes to this... Steam ID EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:17 pm

Nah Imbued, STEAM OWNS!
It's the game that sucks. Notice how it was Black Ops... another CoD?
Back to top Go down
MrNox1ous
Owner
Owner
MrNox1ous

PostSubject: Re: so it comes to this... Steam ID   so it comes to this... Steam ID EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:00 pm

~Angel* Death wrote:
Nah Imbued, STEAM OWNS!
It's the game that sucks. Notice how it was Black Ops... another CoD?

he mentioned mw2 as well xD
Back to top Go down
fiasko
Admin
Admin
fiasko

PostSubject: Re: so it comes to this... Steam ID   so it comes to this... Steam ID EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:15 pm

IN FRONT OF ALL: shit! Sad (imbued's right! )
Back to top Go down
MrNox1ous
Owner
Owner
MrNox1ous

PostSubject: Re: so it comes to this... Steam ID   so it comes to this... Steam ID EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:17 pm

you guys used steam like 2 times...steam is the best online distribution platform (and the only one that works)...if you had problems with it so what? its not shit if something happens once...i use steam for few years now and own over 40 games on it and its amazing...get your shit straight
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: so it comes to this... Steam ID   so it comes to this... Steam ID EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:44 pm

Nox calm down. I know people who have had really bad experiences, just in our case we haven't... END OF!
Back to top Go down
MrNox1ous
Owner
Owner
MrNox1ous

PostSubject: Re: so it comes to this... Steam ID   so it comes to this... Steam ID EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:23 pm

than its same with Origin to be honest...also, what were those "bad" experiences?
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: so it comes to this... Steam ID   so it comes to this... Steam ID EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:06 pm

Origin, is different because the problems have been very well documented. With Stem it is expected with so many users etc.
However origin did install spyware that would look at all your information.
Back to top Go down
MrNox1ous
Owner
Owner
MrNox1ous

PostSubject: Re: so it comes to this... Steam ID   so it comes to this... Steam ID EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:52 pm

A lot of ppl dont have problems with Origin...i dont get it xD
Back to top Go down
fiasko
Admin
Admin
fiasko

PostSubject: Re: so it comes to this... Steam ID   so it comes to this... Steam ID EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:51 am

gay
Back to top Go down
Shizzle
Legend
Legend
Shizzle

Love : 13

PostSubject: Re: so it comes to this... Steam ID   so it comes to this... Steam ID EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:47 am

*Actually started hating on bf3 a bit*

Mostly due to that Origin's Verification Servers keeps failing.
And the thingie where you were stuck at *joining server* recently.

Not because of the game, it's the best game ever..

Back to top Go down
http://NoBrain.dk
~Angel* Death
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: so it comes to this... Steam ID   so it comes to this... Steam ID EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:20 pm

Nah, the game ain't bad but Origin is just a really crap attempt by (IMO) the biggest power hungry Gaming company out there to try and monopolise pc gaming. Thank God Steam is still around.
Back to top Go down
Imbued

PostSubject: Re: so it comes to this... Steam ID   so it comes to this... Steam ID EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:05 pm

Ok Listen Nox, steam first then origins.

Unable to play black ops SINGEL PLAYER after first time i started it..
then i got steam servers bussy and shit, support did not help me at all they were all talking jubberish.

Second i can neither play multiplayer after just 50 hours of playing.. same problem as with singel player.

Problems with updating Dungeon defenders...(great game tbh, u should try it )

Banned from mw2 without using any hacks...

Origins: Makes bf3 suck pretty hard, server disconnect 4 out of 5 times and shit.

so on steam i have trubbles with 3 out of 5 games, which i wouldnt if it were for steam.

Origins 1/1.

I cant say that i really want to buy new games at steam when all i get is problems :/
Back to top Go down
MrNox1ous
Owner
Owner
MrNox1ous

PostSubject: Re: so it comes to this... Steam ID   so it comes to this... Steam ID EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Imbued wrote:
Ok Listen Nox, steam first then origins.

Unable to play black ops SINGEL PLAYER after first time i started it..
then i got steam servers bussy and shit, support did not help me at all they were all talking jubberish.

Second i can neither play multiplayer after just 50 hours of playing.. same problem as with singel player.

Problems with updating Dungeon defenders...(great game tbh, u should try it )

Banned from mw2 without using any hacks...

Origins: Makes bf3 suck pretty hard, server disconnect 4 out of 5 times and shit.

so on steam i have trubbles with 3 out of 5 games, which i wouldnt if it were for steam.

Origins 1/1.

I cant say that i really want to buy new games at steam when all i get is problems :/

I know what you mean, but again, its just you (yes i know other ppl have problems to)...i mean if Steam was really shit than everyone would have problems...right? As for Origin...yea its pretty shit...if BF3 was on Steam it would be sp much better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so it comes to this... Steam ID   so it comes to this... Steam ID Empty

Back to top Go down

so it comes to this... Steam ID
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next