Aero Gaming

Aero Gaming
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 IT HAS RISEN!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~Angel* Waffle
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 21
Points : 97
Love : 1
Join date : 2011-11-02
Age : 21
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: IT HAS RISEN!!!   Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:00 pm

Yeah sniperpalace Surprised And its "Aero"
Back to top Go down
MrNox1ous
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 252
Points : 921
Love : 18
Join date : 2011-09-11
Age : 23
Location : Rijeka

PostSubject: Re: IT HAS RISEN!!!   Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:59 pm

~Angel* Death wrote:
Imbued will get admin <3... just not a high one xd

I think that we should let proper Clan friends have admin, and as i am sure you lot have seen Imbued definately counts Smile

Also, Waffles and i have talked about what has happened in the past and are now fully understanding each other. By the way if any of you ever need me get me on

Steam: chelseafc365 (i am not a Chelski fan, i am a full on Man U fan!!!!)

or Skype: vinetism169

And while you do that subscribe to vineetism169 on Youtube! :d xd

yea thats what i meant, not high one xD

also, MAN UTD FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________


Fuck with the best, get ladder-stall 1080 triple fakey claymore cancel pistol switch across the map noscoped like the rest. xD
Back to top Go down
mullegirl



Posts : 18
Points : 23
Love : 0
Join date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: IT HAS RISEN!!!   Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:12 pm

~Angel* Waffle wrote:
Yeah sniperpalace Surprised And its "Aero"
Oh ya, now i remember you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imbued



Posts : 64
Points : 212
Love : 7
Join date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: IT HAS RISEN!!!   Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:41 pm

You are Areo? O.o Mindfuck.
And mullegirl, werent you number 1337th on my server therefore you got 20 admin on it ? Very Happy I really think so,
and btw, do you know mulleboy Or is that you ? :p
Back to top Go down
mullegirl



Posts : 18
Points : 23
Love : 0
Join date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: IT HAS RISEN!!!   Tue May 01, 2012 5:47 am

Imbued wrote:
You are Areo? O.o Mindfuck.
And mullegirl, werent you number 1337th on my server therefore you got 20 admin on it ? Very Happy I really think so,
and btw, do you know mulleboy Or is that you ? :p
Yeah i was the 1337th player Razz
I never really got into RQ though since my apply never got answered but oh well, i was a nub those days D:
My name was Mulleboy back then, so yeah im mulleboy Wink i have no clue why i changed it to mullegirl though haha
Back to top Go down
Imbued



Posts : 64
Points : 212
Love : 7
Join date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: IT HAS RISEN!!!   Tue May 01, 2012 7:31 am

haha, the reason we didnt answer was because we were about to kill the clan Razz
u be da leet giirl :-))
Back to top Go down
Quakeh
Member
Member


Posts : 3
Points : 44
Love : 0
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: IT HAS RISEN!!!   Tue May 01, 2012 7:32 am

Hey guys, sup ?

Back to top Go down
MrNox1ous
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 252
Points : 921
Love : 18
Join date : 2011-09-11
Age : 23
Location : Rijeka

PostSubject: Re: IT HAS RISEN!!!   Tue May 01, 2012 8:28 am

Quakeh wrote:
Hey guys, sup ?


Sup? xD btw. how do you have the member tag still???

_________________


Fuck with the best, get ladder-stall 1080 triple fakey claymore cancel pistol switch across the map noscoped like the rest. xD
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death
Owner
Owner


Posts : 365
Points : 1564
Love : 18
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 20
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: IT HAS RISEN!!!   Tue May 01, 2012 12:03 pm

Lol at this randomness of people coming on to this forum and destroying it xd
JK

_________________


Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vineetism169
~Angel* Waffle
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 21
Points : 97
Love : 1
Join date : 2011-11-02
Age : 21
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: IT HAS RISEN!!!   Tue May 01, 2012 12:37 pm

Imbued wrote:
You are Areo? O.o Mindfuck.
And mullegirl, werent you number 1337th on my server therefore you got 20 admin on it ? Very Happy I really think so,
and btw, do you know mulleboy Or is that you ? :p

I am [PTG] Aero (Was till they started hacking) Just Aero (What i am now) And ~Angel* Waffles (Used to be before i had problems)
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death
Owner
Owner


Posts : 365
Points : 1564
Love : 18
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 20
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: IT HAS RISEN!!!   Tue May 01, 2012 3:35 pm

And now ~Angel* Aero ... it seems xd

_________________


Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vineetism169
Quakeh
Member
Member


Posts : 3
Points : 44
Love : 0
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: IT HAS RISEN!!!   Wed May 02, 2012 4:23 am

MrNox1ous wrote:
Quakeh wrote:
Hey guys, sup ?


Sup? xD btw. how do you have the member tag still???

Since i am the most awesome and skilled guy in this clan ? haha Joke. Very Happy

Sorry for not being here, but i kinda quit everything about gaming when aiw went down.
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death
Owner
Owner


Posts : 365
Points : 1564
Love : 18
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 20
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: IT HAS RISEN!!!   Wed May 02, 2012 4:08 pm

Well you can always get 4D1 and use the 4d1.jeremych.com iwm.dll *sneaky ninja face*
Of course i didn't need to do that... i have MW2 on Steam xd

_________________


Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vineetism169
MrNox1ous
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 252
Points : 921
Love : 18
Join date : 2011-09-11
Age : 23
Location : Rijeka

PostSubject: Re: IT HAS RISEN!!!   Thu May 03, 2012 8:13 am

~Angel* Death wrote:
Of course i didn't need to do that... i have MW2 on Steam xd
fail Razz

_________________


Fuck with the best, get ladder-stall 1080 triple fakey claymore cancel pistol switch across the map noscoped like the rest. xD
Back to top Go down
Imbued



Posts : 64
Points : 212
Love : 7
Join date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: IT HAS RISEN!!!   Thu May 03, 2012 12:01 pm

MrNox, You are a fail, since mw2 rocks and it deserves to be bought :-) Twice!
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death
Owner
Owner


Posts : 365
Points : 1564
Love : 18
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 20
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: IT HAS RISEN!!!   Thu May 03, 2012 12:12 pm

MW2 is just soo much fun xd
Plus i got it free so meh :p

_________________


Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vineetism169
MrNox1ous
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 252
Points : 921
Love : 18
Join date : 2011-09-11
Age : 23
Location : Rijeka

PostSubject: Re: IT HAS RISEN!!!   Fri May 04, 2012 12:09 pm

Imbued wrote:
MrNox, You are a fail, since mw2 rocks and it deserves to be bought :-) Twice!

nah why would i buy half of a game for full price (when it came out)? makes no sense...

_________________


Fuck with the best, get ladder-stall 1080 triple fakey claymore cancel pistol switch across the map noscoped like the rest. xD
Back to top Go down
Imbued



Posts : 64
Points : 212
Love : 7
Join date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: IT HAS RISEN!!!   Fri May 04, 2012 1:17 pm

okey.. so lets put it like this
What have battlefield changed on their bf3 over bad company ? Over bf2 ?
Oh wait, it's like nothin, it's like cod, the charm slowly dies in every new game and it gets worse and worse, Sure bf3 was very popular when it came out, but thats mostly because of those "cod fags" and shit other kiddies while the proffesional bf2 players think it was a piece of crap.

Bf3 is a bit too young to be looked at as cod, but in several bf3 games we also will look at bf3 as we look at cod now, nothing new just the same old same old.
Back to top Go down
MrNox1ous
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 252
Points : 921
Love : 18
Join date : 2011-09-11
Age : 23
Location : Rijeka

PostSubject: Re: IT HAS RISEN!!!   Fri May 04, 2012 1:25 pm

Imbued wrote:
okey.. so lets put it like this
What have battlefield changed on their bf3 over bad company ? Over bf2 ?
Oh wait, it's like nothin, it's like cod, the charm slowly dies in every new game and it gets worse and worse, Sure bf3 was very popular when it came out, but thats mostly because of those "cod fags" and shit other kiddies while the proffesional bf2 players think it was a piece of crap.

Bf3 is a bit too young to be looked at as cod, but in several bf3 games we also will look at bf3 as we look at cod now, nothing new just the same old same old.

All im going to say is...HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...kid...BF series is sooo much older than CoD lol...basic Wikipedia stuff...also, yea BF3 hasnt changed nothing compared to BFBC2. Why? Because BF3 is NOT A SEQUAL to BFBC2. Its a sequal to BF2 and has changed some things. Why just SOME things? Because the game is so good already they dont have to change much, they just add more features and a NEW FUCKING GRAPHICS ENGINE. Something that CoD is failing at at so long already. I can play MW3 on Nintendo DS on max graphics...but again graphics are not all and IM NOT HERE TO COMPARE BF TO COD. I SAID NOTHING ABOUT IT. I COMPARE MW2 TO PREVIOUS CODS such as CoD2 and CoD4. Compared to them it failed. Miserably. That is all i said.

_________________


Fuck with the best, get ladder-stall 1080 triple fakey claymore cancel pistol switch across the map noscoped like the rest. xD
Back to top Go down
Imbued



Posts : 64
Points : 212
Love : 7
Join date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: IT HAS RISEN!!!   Fri May 04, 2012 6:42 pm

MrNox1ous wrote:
Imbued wrote:
okey.. so lets put it like this
What have battlefield changed on their bf3 over bad company ? Over bf2 ?
Oh wait, it's like nothin, it's like cod, the charm slowly dies in every new game and it gets worse and worse, Sure bf3 was very popular when it came out, but thats mostly because of those "cod fags" and shit other kiddies while the proffesional bf2 players think it was a piece of crap.

Bf3 is a bit too young to be looked at as cod, but in several bf3 games we also will look at bf3 as we look at cod now, nothing new just the same old same old.

All im going to say is...HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...kid...BF series is sooo much older than CoD lol...basic Wikipedia stuff...also, yea BF3 hasnt changed nothing compared to BFBC2. Why? Because BF3 is NOT A SEQUAL to BFBC2. Its a sequal to BF2 and has changed some things. Why just SOME things? Because the game is so good already they dont have to change much, they just add more features and a NEW FUCKING GRAPHICS ENGINE. Something that CoD is failing at at so long already. I can play MW3 on Nintendo DS on max graphics...but again graphics are not all and IM NOT HERE TO COMPARE BF TO COD. I SAID NOTHING ABOUT IT. I COMPARE MW2 TO PREVIOUS CODS such as CoD2 and CoD4. Compared to them it failed. Miserably. That is all i said.

Dude, i know that bf is older than cod..I didnt say that cod is older than bf -.- learn how to read before acting like a douchebag and calling me a kid since you know little to nothing.
You say bf3 and bfbc2 is pretty much the same because they are NOT sequels ? does that make sence ? nah didn't think so.

basicly what you are saying is that all you care for in cod is better graphics, but then again you say the previous cod games are better, which also doesn't make sense cause they really aren't its just you who can't adapt to the new games.
Call of duty have also changed small things like bf3 did compared to bf2, but its still pretty much the same, just as mw3 compared to mw2 and mw.

Bf3 is a game about two very great guys sitting in a chopper all day, whilst CoD is about a guy with great aim, reaction, prediction and knowledge of spawns and such.

90% of the times i play bf3 there is a spawnraping with either 10 tanks or with choppers whilst we are 5 people trying to break it down but since its way to easy to drive we are unable.

Got bored of writing sofuck this shit.
Back to top Go down
MrNox1ous
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 252
Points : 921
Love : 18
Join date : 2011-09-11
Age : 23
Location : Rijeka

PostSubject: Re: IT HAS RISEN!!!   Fri May 04, 2012 7:07 pm

Ok, lets break this down, shall we.

1.
Imbued wrote:
Dude, i know that bf is older than cod..I didnt say that cod is older than bf -.- learn how to read before acting like a douchebag and calling me a kid since you know little to nothing.

In fact, you did. ->
Imbued wrote:
Bf3 is a bit too young to be looked at as cod

2.
Imbued wrote:
You say bf3 and bfbc2 is pretty much the same because they are NOT sequels ? does that make sence ? nah didn't think so.
No, i said they didnt change nothing compared to BFBC2 because its a completly NEW game compared to BFBC2 since its a sequel to BF2 and not BFBC2.

3.
Imbued wrote:
basicly what you are saying is that all you care for in cod is better graphics, but then again you say the previous cod games are better, which also doesn't make sense cause they really aren't its just you who can't adapt to the new games.

Ok, lets put it this way. Call of Duty is one of (if not the first) FPS game I played and loved. Starting with CoD1, CoD2 and CoD4 i have around 5000+ hours in them. And in Black Ops, MW2 and MW3 i have about a 1000. So, as a (past) CoD lover i dont like seeing one of my favourite FPS series go to shit which they are desperately trying to do. No, i dont care JUST about graphics (as i stated in my previous post) i would just like to see some graphic improvements among other things.

4.
Imbued wrote:
Call of duty have also changed small things like bf3 did compared to bf2, but its still pretty much the same, just as mw3 compared to mw2 and mw.
You dont get it do you? If you played CoD half as much as i did, you would know that its not about those little small things, but the whole feel of the game has changed. And again, im not comparing MW2 or 3 to BF. Im comparing them to previous CoD which are drastically better. The game is "good", its just not that good. Oh, (and this is coming from a loooong time pc gamer) why no dedicated servers in a MP oriented shooter? A game without dedicated servers shouldnt come out on PC. Period.

5.
Imbued wrote:
Bf3 is a game about two very great guys sitting in a chopper all day, whilst CoD is about a guy with great aim, reaction, prediction and knowledge of spawns and such.

90% of the times i play bf3 there is a spawnraping with either 10 tanks or with choppers whilst we are 5 people trying to break it down but since its way to easy to drive we are unable.

Got bored of writing sofuck this shit.
Since you obviously didnt play BF3 its gonna be really hard for me to explain it to you. In BF3 both teams get the same amount of vehicles. The end. Yes, in CoD its about great aim, reaction, prediction and knowledge of spawns and such (because maps are 2x2 square metre), but you also need that in BF3...try shooting with a sniper rifle 500 metres away. I dont think CoD will teach you that version of "great aim". Im not trying to say BF3 is realistic (because no game is) but that dose of realism makes BF3 totally different from CoD. I dont care if CoD players hate on BF3. Im perfectly fine with them not playing BF3 and not understanding it. The thing about CoD and BF can be compared to Apple and Android...ppl hate on Android just because its NOT APPLE, and its newer, but ppl are starting to understand that, for Apple, its all about the money (like it is for Activision)...that is all...

_________________


Fuck with the best, get ladder-stall 1080 triple fakey claymore cancel pistol switch across the map noscoped like the rest. xD
Back to top Go down
Imbued



Posts : 64
Points : 212
Love : 7
Join date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: IT HAS RISEN!!!   Sat May 05, 2012 6:46 am

Dice have said that they will make a BF game every year just like CoD have started to do.. and since then they have starting to "fail" as you say

You say the feelin about the game have changed, but that doesnt mean the feeling is worse than in any other game.. i played mw2 before i played cod4 and i think the feeling is better in mw2 than in cod4 Cause i am more used to mw2 and it was the first cod game.

Yeah and btw last time i checked mw3 have dedicated servers (just a very fucked up way of having it though)
And AIW brought dedicated so i look at mw2 as a game with dedicated servers since aiw is where i played the most.

Yes. Infact i have played bf3
If you meet a guy who have been in a chopper in a total of 30+ hours they can easily break down your choppers and vehicles in a matter of seconds after they spawn, they also go 90-0 in kill death ratio by either spawn raping or just killing people trying to go out in the open. believe me, happend to me 100 of times.

And i dont care about the sniping thing, the game didnt intend they as killing, just to control the battlefield, which works only if you play with other friends but still pretty sucky ^^

And about the last statement about apple and android..
I own an android myself, its great and all, but if imma be completely honest, i think iphone is better, just clicking on the screen makes me wanna change to phjong.

You actualy said they didn't change a lot.
"BF3 hasnt changed nothing compared to BFBC2. Why? Because BF3 is NOT A SEQUAL to BFBC2."

but i know you mean the other way around, and its just like what i said about cod being older than bf when i really ment was that bf was starting to just like cod, makin a new game every year.
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death
Owner
Owner


Posts : 365
Points : 1564
Love : 18
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 20
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: IT HAS RISEN!!!   Sat May 05, 2012 9:46 am

You 2 seriously. STFU about CoD and BF. Two different and very good franchises. Both have money and power-hungry producers.
Both have siimilarities and differences.
Anymore talk of this and .. well i'll think of a suitable punishment.

_________________


Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vineetism169
MrNox1ous
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 252
Points : 921
Love : 18
Join date : 2011-09-11
Age : 23
Location : Rijeka

PostSubject: Re: IT HAS RISEN!!!   Sat May 05, 2012 11:16 am

Imbued wrote:
Dice have said that they will make a BF game every year just like CoD have started to do.. and since then they have starting to "fail" as you say

You say the feelin about the game have changed, but that doesnt mean the feeling is worse than in any other game.. i played mw2 before i played cod4 and i think the feeling is better in mw2 than in cod4 Cause i am more used to mw2 and it was the first cod game.

Yeah and btw last time i checked mw3 have dedicated servers (just a very fucked up way of having it though)
And AIW brought dedicated so i look at mw2 as a game with dedicated servers since aiw is where i played the most.

Yes. Infact i have played bf3
If you meet a guy who have been in a chopper in a total of 30+ hours they can easily break down your choppers and vehicles in a matter of seconds after they spawn, they also go 90-0 in kill death ratio by either spawn raping or just killing people trying to go out in the open. believe me, happend to me 100 of times.

And i dont care about the sniping thing, the game didnt intend they as killing, just to control the battlefield, which works only if you play with other friends but still pretty sucky ^^

And about the last statement about apple and android..
I own an android myself, its great and all, but if imma be completely honest, i think iphone is better, just clicking on the screen makes me wanna change to phjong.

You actualy said they didn't change a lot.
"BF3 hasnt changed nothing compared to BFBC2. Why? Because BF3 is NOT A SEQUAL to BFBC2."

but i know you mean the other way around, and its just like what i said about cod being older than bf when i really ment was that bf was starting to just like cod, makin a new game every year.

DICE said that but at least they make the game better and listen to the community (Infinity Ward started doing that as well I see but a bit too late).

Again, thats why its MY OPINION. Dont try to argue with me about MW2 being awesome when for me it sucks. Feeling of the game SUCKS compared to CoD2 and CoD4. Thats it.

And if we need a group of HACKERS to make dedicated servers for a game, im not interested...GAME DOESNT HAVE THEM! The end.

For the BF3 part. Learn to play. All i can say.

Imbued wrote:
And i dont care about the sniping thing, the game didnt intend they as killing, just to control the battlefield, which works only if you play with other friends but still pretty sucky ^^

Dont really understand what you mean by that, but i guess its just another fail for not playing BF3 longer than 1 match.

As for the Android thing, please buy an Android phone thats made in 2011-2012 period..not 1998...again, ITS A MATTER OF TASTE, but i didnt say ANDROID was better, all i said was that thats how ppl look at Apple now, ppl are starting to understand that Apple is not changing much in their new products.

Imbued wrote:
You actualy said they didn't change a lot.
"BF3 hasnt changed nothing compared to BFBC2. Why? Because BF3 is NOT A SEQUAL to BFBC2."

k, but your statement still seems like BF3 is younger than CoD...mine was kinda obvious


_________________


Fuck with the best, get ladder-stall 1080 triple fakey claymore cancel pistol switch across the map noscoped like the rest. xD
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death
Owner
Owner


Posts : 365
Points : 1564
Love : 18
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 20
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: IT HAS RISEN!!!   Sat May 05, 2012 2:01 pm

Sorry Nox but ima take you out of all groups ftm :p
I said no more talk about this.....

PS: Yes I am a complete dick :3

_________________


Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vineetism169
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: IT HAS RISEN!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
IT HAS RISEN!!!
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aero Gaming :: Random Discussion-
Jump to: