Aero Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aero Gaming

Aero Gaming

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Herman1101

Love : 1

ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:07 pm

http://88.198.7.6/showthread.php?tid=1 im going to play noww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death
Owner
Owner

Love : 18

PostSubject: Re: ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:12 pm

Sorry but this is fake.
The AiW forums have said that don't trust any other company's claiming to do our job, they are scammers or will put viruses on your pc!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vineetism169
fiasko
Admin
Admin
fiasko

Love : 17

PostSubject: Re: ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:26 pm

dafuq?? Sad
Back to top Go down
Herman1101

PostSubject: Re: ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:45 pm

Well I tried it and it works. I don't know now.
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:27 pm

MaxDamage: I would like to update this announcement with a statement that there are no communities which will officially continue alterIWNet. It is absolutely impossible to run your own IWNet server with the current client build without having the latest source code. In short, any communities that say that they are "continuing alterIWNet" are a scam to either get money from you, or to infect you with malware. There is only one alterIWNet and it's dead. Long live alterIWNet.

Back to top Go down
Herman1101

PostSubject: Re: ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:15 pm

I read that before I found that site. That DON'T MEANS that there ARE NO sites like aiw. There are many sites on which you can play but they are very small communities.
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:51 pm

Possibly.... tell us if it completely works or not, and if there are any problems, especially viruses.
Back to top Go down
Herman1101

PostSubject: Re: ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:26 am

I know I'll test it I don't care much about my comp. Very Happy
I can always reinstall my win. Wink
Btw I bought BF3.^^ I rly hated BF3 but when I saw that Activision is all bunch of fk morrons that are only interested in money and that they don't care about their players... Dice is taking care of their players at least. I prefer COD over BF but still. FK ACTIVISION!
Back to top Go down
terppa

Love : 0

PostSubject: Re: ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:20 pm

Herman1101 wrote:
I read that before I found that site. That DON'T MEANS that there ARE NO sites like aiw. There are many sites on which you can play but they are very small communities.

Thats true, even i could host my own "master server" (as I showed to you Death), but you cant be sure about 'em, since they have the ability to put anything to your cpu, w/ the server.
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Yep, me and Terppa experimented with it Wink
Back to top Go down
fiasko
Admin
Admin
fiasko

Love : 17

PostSubject: Re: ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:05 pm

Herman1101 wrote:
FK ACTIVISION!

true <3 :*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ALTERIWNET IS BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1